From the lovely Lyn over at Everyday Life, whose fabulous photos always shame me for just pointing my camera and pressing the button, must make more of an effort to learn how to use my (husband’s) camera properly. Thank you Lyn!
The ‘Lemonade’ award is for, “seeing blessings where they’re not obvious and making lemonade instead if complaining about sour lemons” and I believe I need to list some things that I am grateful for and then pass along, so here goes:
- Top of the list, my family and friends, especially my lovely boys who drive me bonkers but I can’t imagine life without.
- My health (I imagine everyone’s list starts with these two) and that of my family.
- Having the time to indulge in the arty, crafty world that brings me so much pleasure. I am a happier and therefor nicer person for it.
- Our lovely home, we really are very lucky.
- Right now, the glass of sherry I just poured from a bottle my sister has conveniently left out at her holiday cottage (where we are staying) that goes so perfectly with catching up on blogworld whilst the wind howls and the rain batters the window…..wonder if she has a secret chocolate stash somewhere…?
I would like to pass this award on to:
Anne of Andamento
Nicky of NICKYNACKYNOO
Flora of Through the Round Window
Kirsty at sixty one A
Ladies, (are there any male arty/crafty/vintage bloggers out there?) feel free to attach this award to your blog but don’t feel you have to forward it along, I believe some of you may have been given similar blog awards before, I just wanted you to know that I really enjoy reading your blogs; I am rather nosey and I find them very inspiring. It’s nice to be part of this ‘gang’ and it has certainly brought me a lot of pleasure over the last year, can’t believe I didn’t start blog writing and reading sooner.
Blimey, the wind really is lashing the cottage, I swear I can hear Cathy tapping at the windows!